Minimizing The Consequences Of Money Laundering For Over 35 Years
Money laundering can lead to lengthy terms of imprisonment. A conviction – or merely a charge – can also permanently harm your professional reputation.
At The Law Offices of Richard Kuniansky, I have seen firsthand how severe the stakes are in white collar criminal cases. I have handled money laundering and other fraud cases for more than 40 years as both a federal prosecutor and a criminal defense attorney. When you need to protect your freedom and your future, you can place your faith in me.
Cohesive Experience With All Related Charges
Concealing the source of unlawfully obtained money or other assets is referred to as money laundering. Usually, it involves moving money in and out of various accounts or investing it into an ostensibly legal business venture. Some common examples include:
- Conducting a financial transaction using the proceeds from a crime to hide their origins.
- Using proceeds from a crime to engage in another crime.
- Taking the proceeds from a crime to avoid state and federal reporting requirements or to evade taxes.
In my practice, I have handled just about every imaginable scenario involving money laundering charges. This includes cases that involve multiple white collar charges involving wire fraud, theft or embezzlement and tax fraud.
Outstanding Quality Service From A Defense Specialist
I have earned renown as a leader in federal fraud defense. The Texas Board of Legal Specialization has certified me in criminal law; fewer than 1% of attorneys in the state are board certified in criminal law. You have the reassurance that when you place your future in my hands, I have the knowledge, experience and track record to protect it aggressively.
Time Is Critical – Contact An Attorney Quickly
There is no time to lose. Contact me at The Law Offices of Richard Kuniansky as soon as you can to fight your charges with a strong defense. Call 713-987-3902 or send me an email to schedule your initial consultation.
Money Laundering Cases Handled:
- Represented attorney in Federal Court in Montana indicted for money laundering in connection with allegedly hiding a drug dealer’s drug proceeds by buying an expensive ranch in Montana. Attorney was acquitted on all counts.
- Represented a businessman in the telecommunications industry who was charged with laundering millions of dollars in drug proceeds. The government seized over $1 million from his home. He claimed he didn’t know the money came from drug proceeds. He was acquitted on all counts.