Over 35 Years Of Tenacious Federal Wire Fraud Defense Representation
Wire fraud involves the use of telecommunications technology (usually emails or telephone) to defraud another party. Due to the complex nature and incredibly high stakes of federal wire fraud charges, it is critical that you hire an attorney who is admitted to practice before a federal court and has a long track record of securing favorable verdicts and plea bargains.
The Law Offices of Richard Kuniansky has the record you need when it comes to fighting wire fraud charges successfully. With more than 35 years of experience practicing criminal defense law, plus 7 years as a federal prosecutor, I now focus on federal fraud defense. I handle all varieties of federal wire fraud cases.
Wire fraud cases usually involve voluminous government discovery but I understand how to gather the evidence to mount a persuasive defense. If you face additional related charges such as laundering money or other white collar crimes, I have successfully protected the rights of clients before federal courts throughout the country, and I am ready to protect yours, as well.
Why Trust Your Future With Me?
There is no shortage of defense lawyers in Houston. Why work with me? I have the reputation and accolades that only come from years of outstanding service in white collar criminal law. A few of the honors I have earned include:
- Selected for inclusion to the Super Lawyers list
- AV Preeminent peer-review rated through Martindale-Hubbell*
- Named a top criminal defense law firm by Houstonia Magazine
- Board Certified in criminal law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
What sets my services apart is the knowledge I have developed over the decades. Having achieved acquittals, dismissed charges, reduced charges and reduced sentences in hundreds of cases, I know the strategy to use that gives you the strongest chance of a similarly favorable outcome.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Contact Me To Discuss Your Case And Your Rights
If you face wire fraud charges or any other federal white collar criminal charges, The Law Offices of Richard Kuniansky can represent you effectively. For an initial consultation, please call my Houston law office at 713-987-3902 or send me an email.
Wire Fraud Cases Handled:
- Represented corporation and is president for allegedly defrauding NASA of millions of dollars in what the Government alleged was the largest fraud case in the history of NASA.
- Represented attorney in Federal Court in Houston accused of being a ringleader in a scheme to defraud insurance companies through staged automobile accidents. Jury deadlocked 11-1 in favor of acquittal and defendant was not retried.
- Represented a large automobile dealer in Beaumont, Texas who was indicted for wire fraud in a scheme alleging he moved automobiles across state lines to avoid the payment of inventory taxes. He was acquitted of all charges.
- Represented a businessman accused of fraud in connection with the “flipping” of a grain elevator. He was acquitted of the wire fraud charges.
- Represented a businessman accused of temporarily “parking” assets with an insurance company to meet capital requirements. The case resulted in a mistrial and the government elected not to retry him.